Archive for June, 2010
Top Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer’s favorite goalkeeper glove was that of Adidas Response Pro goalkeeper gloves. Simply because Adidas provides the comfort, cushion and also the control. Adidas Response Pro soccer gloves also utilize the great feature which is CLIMACOOL, which allows ventilation within the gloves. Adidas Response Pro also uses wrist strap which will provide a better fit to any hand and also the punching control which will help when punching the soccer ball away. Adidas Response Pro palm gives the wearer a maximum grip, while also comfort and cushioning at the same time.
- An Adidas Response Pro goalkeeper glove is of FlexiFit Cut technology which fit comfortably on the hand.
- CLIMACOOL will keep the glove ventilated and dry.
- Uses ALLROUND palm for maximizing the grip, while providing cushioning support and also comfort for all weather conditions.
- Use the full-wrap Bandage wrist closure to secure the glove onto the hand
- Punching control provides control when punching the ball away and also for best grip
- The negative cut gloves were made by 100% polyester and utilizing the EVA foam and the Memory foam will created a tighter and secured fit to any hand, not to mention superb impact absorption
- It has a excellent abrasion resistance
Last week we talk about Tim Howard, one of the best goalkeepers for team US favorite goalkeeper gloves, which are the Nike Tiempo Premier SGT goalkeeper gloves and Nike Mercurial Vapor Grip3 goalkeeper gloves. Now presenting the world class Nike Mercurial Vapor Grip3 goalkeeper gloves.
Nike Mercurial Vapor Grip3 goalkeeper gloves
The Nike Vapor Grip 3 Football Goalkeeper Gloves are specifically designed to provide the maximum grip and not to mention superb control which will help any goalkeeper stop a speeding ball.
- the thumb, the pinky and the forefinger are enhanced for control with the use of Patented Grip3 technology
- utilizes the Wraparound wristband for extra comfort and easy adjustment
- the glove are enhanced with 4mm contact foam to absorb any impact and also to provide that superior grip when needed
Ventilated mesh are used on the back hand to helps promote airflow and ventilation around the gloves which will reduce the hand stress.
Tim Howard has been one of the greatest goalkeepers whom have saved many goals, and people have always wanted to know which tool he is using as in term of his goalkeeper glove of choice. If you look closely on his match, you can see there’s a Nike sign visible on his glove. Some said He even uses Nike Mercurial Vapor Grip 3 goalkeeper gloves…But in reality, Tim uses Nike Tiempo Premier SGT goalkeeper gloves and sometimes he can be seen wearing Confidence goalkeeper gloves or the Spyne Pro goalkeeper gloves.
The reason Tim likes wearing the goalkeeper gloves made by Nike is because the goalkeeper gloves are made of 4mm contact foam which can absorb impact effectively. Nike also implemented vented mesh to stimulate air flow inside the gloves which made it comfortable and reduce moisture inside the glove. The Grip 3 in the other hand provides an excellent wrap which give your hands a total control while reserving the flexibility.
Enough of the talk and below are the criteria of the specific Nike goalkeeper gloves in which when combine with the excellent skill of a goalkeeper, can be turn into a deadly arsenal against the opponent.
Nike Tiempo Premier SGT goalkeeper gloves
- Laser-etched grip technology are used on the palm of the glove to provide maximum grip on any weather condition
- Contain 4mm contact foam which will enhances the grip while providing maximum impact absorption
- Utilizes the “Touch Tactile Nodes” to prevent any slip
- Air vent panels to promote air flow within the gloves to provide maximum comfort
- With added Swoosh design as the trademark on the back of the hand